P4 RAPID PROGESTERONE HEAT DETECTION TEST
ENSURE WHOLE HERD MANAGEMENT WITH
ON THE FARM HEAT DETECTION
Taking agricultural product development to new standards, the P4 Rapid Progesterone Heat Detection Test is a product that both farmers and vets can use to ensure planning and productivity are optimised.
THE BENEFITS OF THE P4 RAPID PROGESTERONE HEAT DETECTION TEST:
- Detect non-pregnant cows at day 19-23 post insemination
- Prevent mistimed insemination
- Prevent insemination of already pregnant cows
- Prevent incorrect calving dates and the resulting mistimed dry period
- Detect when cows are having silent heats
- Early investigation of non-cycling cows for Anoestrus, True Anoestrus and Sub-Anoestrus
- Improve OPD percentages
- Investigate poor fertility
- Can be alongside other heat detection methods to remove false positives
EXTRA BENEFITS FOR FARMERS:
- Heat detection at 98% accuracy
- Correct information allows for accurate timing of insemination
- Improve number of positive pregnancy diagnosis scans.
- Reduced culling of profitable milkers by detection if silent heats.
- Early diagnosis of embryo loss
- Only inseminate cows that are oestrus – reduces AI cost, reduces infection/abortion
- Better dry period planning
- Reduced calving intervals control over a costly problem
DID YOU KNOW?
The P4 Rapid Progesterone Heat Detection Test can help to diagnose problems such as Cystic Corpus Latium.
Time is money and in emerging markets like Africa it is essential to ensure the highest standards of herd stock and quality control. Contact Prime Pharma today for more information.