TRISENSOR ANTIBIOTIC RAPID TEST
PREVENT BACTERIAL DISEASE THROUGH QUALITY CONTROL
Rapid tests in the Dairy industry give you peace of mind because they ensure easy and accurate quality control. Beta-Lactams, Sulfamides and Tetracyclines are the 3 main families of antibiotics widely tested for by farmers to control and prevent animal bacterial diseases in their milk. Did you know that it is now possible to simultaneously detect all 3 compounds of the main 3 families of antibiotics with one simple-to-use rapid test? The Trisensor Antibiotic Rapid Test is a simple-to-use, cost effective solution.
THE BENEFITS OF THE TRISENSOR ANTIBIOTIC RAPID TEST:
- Quick results: Trisensor test only takes 6 minutes to run
- It does not require any cleaning or sample preparation
- Can detect the 3 families of antibiotics near their respective Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) values
- Results can be interpreted by direct visual observation
- MRL-suitable readings are given by an optical reader
- Accurate interpretations means no subjectivity
THE SCIENCE OF THE TRISENSOR ANTIBIOTIC RAPID TEST:
- Multiplex dipstick test
- It is a lateral flow (LF) assay that uses specific receptors and monoclonal antibodies
- Results are visualized at the 3 specific capture lines by use of colloidal gold conjugates
- Control line establishes a threshold value limit for each test line interpretation
Don’t get caught out without the most effective Trisensor Antibiotic Rapid Test. It’s not worth the risk. Contact Prime Pharma today for more information.