THE SMALLEST TEMPERATURE LOGGER IN THE WORLD
As technology moves forward, everything is getting more compact and more automated; temperature loggers are no different. A great variety of industries require strict temperature monitoring and control. There is no longer any need for employees to manually read and record temperatures during transport or storage of sensitive goods. The ultra small Thermo Button can be placed anywhere and survive in any environment, no matter how harsh, while recording and logging temperatures.
- Durable - encased in stainless steel
- Water and dust proof
- Compact - 6mm thick, 16mm wide
- Accurate - error range of only ±10C to ±0.50C
- Able to measure temperatures as low as -40C and as high as 140C
- Automated functions
- Highly configurable
- Cost effective
- Reliable - trusted by industry giants like KFC, Nestlè and Johnson & Johnson
- Incubators and Autoclaves
- Cold rooms
DID YOU KNOW?
Monitoring temperature in some industries, for example biotech companies, is vital. By using the Thermo Button temperature can accurately be recorded in any environment, whether stationary or on the move.
LIVE TEMPERATURE MONITORING
Digital temperature loggers accurately record fluctuations in temperature, but what you do with the data is what is really important. Industries like biotechnology, science and food rely on maintaining stable temperatures to ensure quality transport and storage. To maintain stability, instant access to captured data is crucial. This is possible with Thermotrack Webserve, real time monitoring software. By installing Thermotrack Webserve onto a computer or tablet, you get access to data captured by the Thermo Buttons data loggers, or real-time data from digital temperature probes you’ve placed at any particular location. Real-time monitoring from any location with Thermotrack Webserve allows you to keep an eye on the temperature of your precious cargo from anywhere.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Thermotrack Webserve is installed onto a computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Data is received from digital temperature probes in real time
- Data is presented in easily understood format, such as graphs
- Configurable - upper and lower temperatures can be set and alarms will active when threshold is exceeded
- Can be configured to multiple sites and multiple users
- Alarms can be sent by email, SMS or pop-up on computer or device
- Data can be received from multiple locations - Ethernet and WiFi communication
- Cloud based
- 24-hour access
- Cost effective
For more information, contact us on +27 21 852 0818