Digital Refractometer for Sodium Chloride Measurement Throughout the Food Industry
- Ideal for the analysis of salad dressings, cheeses, condiments, pickles, canned foods, jarred foods, milk, juices, energy drinks, soups, brines and whey
- Dual-level LCD – The dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously
- ATC – Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Easy measurement – Place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key
- BEPS – Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings.
- IP65 water protection – Built to perform under harsh laboratory and field conditions
- Quick, accurate results – Readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Single-point calibration – Calibrate with distilled or deionized water
- Small sample size – Sample size can be as small as 2 metric drops
- Automatic shut-off – After three minutes of non-use
- Stainless steel sample well – Easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- ABS thermoplastic casing
Download Brochure for Sodium Chloride Refractometer (pdf | 171 Kb)