HUMMINGBIRD DISINFECTANT, SANITISER & STERILISER
Very effective in disinfecting and sterilising, the Hummingbird Organic Cleaning Range is made from organic essential oils. Bacteria is suffocated and prevented from mutating, and biodegrading begins immediately. SABS test results prove that 99.9% of the following organisms are killed: Salmonella, Listeria, Pseudomonas, E.coli, and Staphylococcus. Use Hummingbird as a domestic, medical, food industry, transport, fresh produce, abattoirs, dairy, and poultry steriliser. Benefits include:
- 100% Organic
- Environmentally Friendly
- No Phosphates
- No Perfume Added
- No Colourants
- Water Soluble
Fresh Produce Rinse
- Our fresh produce rinse being Organic, does not allow bacteria to mutate.
- Whereas parasites develop immunity to chemicals and can eventually survive off these chemicals.
- Within the product these are Natural Oils which have the ability to cover bacteria virus and various insects and plug the pores through which they breathe, thereby suffocating the organism.
- Biodegradability starts immediately and depending on weather conditions biodegrades within seven days.
- The fresh produce rinse will destroy potent bacteria as well as latent and dormant bacteria.
Microbiology Laboratory test results prove that 99.9% of the following organisms are killed
Applications & Directions
- Can be used to clean fruit and vegetables before eating and before storing/transporting.
- Rinse in a clean bowl/tank/basin to surface and wipe off with a clean cloth.
- Shake off excess water before servicing/eating.
Summary of Benefits
- Anti-Bacterial 100% Organic
- Non-Toxic Non-Polluting
- Environmentally Friendly Non-Caustic
- Contains no Solvents Contains no Colorants
- No Phosphates No Perfume Added
- Neutral (pH7) Light Citrus Fragrance
- Water Soluble Non-Greasy
- Wash-Essential Oils Will not dry out Hands
- Dilution Ratio 1 Part Product to 50 Parts of Water
- The uniqueness of the formula reduces the droplets size, giving it greater coverage than water droplets thus extra penetration, making it advantageously economical.
- To sanitize is to clean but not sterilize.
- To sterilize is to clean and sterilize.
- Bacterial are parasites which invade and live in and off living organisms producing toxic wastes. It is tubular shaped and has a jelly like outer coat, while a Virus has a circular shape with thick outer protein coat. Viruses invade cells to feed an reproduce and, eventually kill healthy cells. Influenza, colds etc. are caused by a virus.
- The active ingredients in the applied oils referred to as Turpenes. Which is found in Citrus Oil and Thyme Oil that destroy bacteria and sterilize the surfaces. It has the ability to cover the target, being bacteria, viruses and various insects. The Trupenes plug the spiracles or press through which they breath and therefore their demise.
Industrial use for areas where bacteria is found. Sanitizer anti-microbial organic multi-purpose sanitizer, Bactertia Infestation of : Somenella, Listeria, Pseudomonas, E.coli Staphylococcus cleaning products, sanitizer, organic, non caustic, colorant free, non greasy, fragrance free sanitiszer